Thursday, September 4, 2008

Excused Absence

OK, so I'm aware of the fact that you shouldn't have a blog if you're not going to post regularly but I have been very busy lately. I feel so uprooted right now because of this move (we are temporarily living with my father-in-law which is a post all it's own!!) and am having a hard time getting anything done. Probably the biggest reason I've been absent from blogland is that we spent 11 days with my sister and her kids. They came to the farm for a few days and then we went to her house for a few. We had so much fun and it was nice to have such a long visit since we normally just get a long weekend here and there. Leah got to show off her farm girl experiences to her cousins and was an old pro at catching the chickens for anyone wanting to hold one!


At my sister's house, we cooked lots of good food...


had a craft day, took our monkeys to see the kids at the zoo...


and spent lots & lots of time in their new pool! In fact.....we got accused by a certain someone (ahem, you know who you are) of being lazy bloggers because we were spending too much time by the pool.


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

It's been a quiet and lonely week - we miss you guys! We're so glad we had that much time together, and aren't you glad it was last week and not this? It's been cold and rainy! That would have ruined the pina colada days :)