Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Anyone want to help?


I have started the packing process. You know...pull everything out of drawers/closets....start making somewhat organized piles...get rid of things I should have gotten rid of years ago....then stand back, look and go do something completely unnecessary. At least that's what I do. Once again, my over thinking mind (or is it a cloudy mind?) complicates things more than they need to be. I can't pack that dish with this one because that one is crystal and this one is pottery. This box is for coffee cups only....and why do I have so many coffee cups??? Where do these things come from? Arghhhhh! I hate packing!!


So, does anyone want to come help?????


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

You know I'd be there if I could, but I think the twinadoes would destroy everything! Seeing your china again reminds me how much I love it...and I see the little flower pots I gave you for your little angels.

Claremont First Ward said...

I'm not a lover of packing either, but I'm a little anal about anyone helping me with my breakables. :)Looks like you've got great sturdy boxes and you have a method down. Hope your move is as easy as possible....